Wine Tastings and Tours
Come to see the difference between tradition and modern at Château La Croizille
Delight yourself by have a wine tasting and taking a tour to discover the vineyards and beautiful surroundings on foot at Vignerons du Mont Ventoux
Come to meet the 3rd generation of the family who run the estate thanks to a organic wine tasting and guided tour at Domaine de la Camarette
Come and join us.
We provide an open door to an endless number of wine experiences.
Wine regions are filled with beauty and fascination as they provide an unlimited number of customizable wine experiences. A wine experience can be a variety of different things to different people and may include:
- how you explore a winery
- how you visit the region
- and how you savor the wines our lovely winery partners have to offer
Regardless of your interests and desires, we are confident there is a wine experience that is just right for you.
Whether you would like to:
- taste through a selection of great wines
- get a glimpse into the production area where the winemaking process begins
- stride through the vineyards to see the landscape up close
- visit the cellar to witness hundreds of wine barrels quietly aging underground
- or purchase a bottle to take home with you
Our top priority at WineTourism.com is to help curate the right wine experience for each guest, ensuring great satisfaction for you and your entire party.
Other adventures in wine country may include:
- an overview of the region through several visits in the area
- a meal at a local establishment with wines paired to each course
- enjoy the view as the sunsets with a glass of wine in hand
An intimate glimpse into the world of wine is waiting. Each winemaker will help tailor a unique wine experience showing you the splendor and pride of their wines and their region.
Wine can be enjoyed just about anytime, anywhere, and for any occasion.
Allowing you to get the most out of your wine experiences is precisely what we had in mind when creating this website.
We hope to offer an open door to a unique world of offerings where you can explore, expand, and enjoy. All great wine experiences start with just one thing, the click of a button.
Discover the history, production, and culinary specialities of French wine regions
Search for winery or experience in specific wine region.
When you are happy with what you have found, click on Make booking,
solve the booking form and the rest we do for you.
Wine Tourism, the next vast horizon
Stay up-to-date with the latest wine tourism news and trends
Wine tourism generally includes visiting wineries and wine regions with the intention of tasting, consuming, and purchasing wine. Wine tourism can be an alternative way to visit a new area and explore what is truly special about the region. Picturesque landscapes, fascinating people, and memorable sensory experiences await you.
Drinking wine is not the only pastime involved in wine tourism. Many other activities and experiences are also available when you visit the heart and soul of wine country. A few examples of what you can expect:
- learn the history of the winery and the region
- see how wine is made from berry to bottle
- enjoy a customized tasting experience
- tour the property to take in the sights and sounds
Depending on the winery and the region you decide to visit, a wide range of activities may be available. At WineTourism.com, our goal is to connect you with an exceptional winery partner to create memorable experiences wherever you decide to venture. Further possibilities for activities may include:
- meet and talk with the winemaker
- watch production during the wine harvest
- take a guided walk through the vineyards
- savor local small bites and meals that accompany the wines
- plan a picnic in wine country
- bike through the vineyards
- take a hot air balloon ride
- enjoy an overnight stay on the winery property
- and much more! The possibilities go on and on
Every wine region has its unique character; the natural beauty and serenity can be breathtaking. No matter what time of year, there are vineyards to discover, winemakers to meet, and great wines to experience.
There is no better way to discover new regions than through wine tourism. The excitement and exploration possibilities are endless and waiting just for you. Click on this link to explore the enchanting world of wine.