EXPERIENCE HIGHLIGHTS

Activity Type: Visit & Tasting

Wines in tasting: 7 - 10

Wine Types: White Wine, Sparkling Wine, Sweet Wine,

Thing you will see: Tasting room,

Duration: 1 hour

Minimum People: 2

Maximum People: 30

Winery: Weingut Martin Conrad

Location:

Weingut Martin Conrad at Moselweinstr. 133, Brauneberg, Rheinland-Pfalz, 54472, Germany

Individual Price: 15 €

Available in these languages: Deutsch English Français

Do you want to indulge yourself in the world’s best white wine? At Weingut Martin Conrad
you can have this delightful wine.

During the visit, you can have the professional and exciting wine tastings with the winemaker himself
Their wines are highly appreciated by ambitious private customers as well as in star restaurants such as Tantris in Munich or RUTZ in Berlin.

Weingut Martin Conrad is a great winery for Wine tasting and Tour experiences. On our platform, you can book your visit to this beautiful winery.

Book Now from 15 €

Booking Terms

Winetourism.com Booking Terms

Winetourism.com helps visitors to book wine experiences.

– You will get confirmation on a booking request within 24 hours.

– We treat your contact details in accordance to GDPR Regulations.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us on booking@winetourism.com.

Concealed Wines AB is a Swedish limited company register number 556770-1585.

Organic ProducerAppellation:
Brauneberger Juffer | Brauneberger Juffer-Sonnenuhr | Mülheimer Sonnenlay | Veldenzer Kirchberg

Grape Varieties:
Riesling, Pinot Blanc

Location:
Moselweinstr. 133, Brauneberg, Rheinland-Pfalz, 54472, Germany

Martin Conrad winery: winemaking in the 14th generation There is documentary evidence, that Martin Conrad wine estate in Brauneberg holiday resort on the Moselle has been in operation since 1558. In 1998, winemaker Martin Conrad took over the winery. He leads it in the 14th generation. Riesling vines make up for approximately 95% of the 5.5 hectares of vineyards, while Pinot Blanc vines cover the other 5%. The prime site of the winery is the “Brauneberger Juffer” vineyard; the most important bigger vineyard is “Brauneberger Juffer-Sonnenuhr” Experience outstanding Rieslings Slate is the material that gives character to their wines. They …

view winery →

Martin Conrad winery: winemaking in the 14th generation There is documentary evidence, that Martin Conrad wine estate in Brauneberg holiday resort on the Moselle has been in operation since 1558. In 1998, winemaker Martin Conrad took over the winery. He leads it in the 14th generation. Riesling vines make up for approximately 95% of the 5.5 hectares of vineyards, while Pinot Blanc vines cover the other 5%. The prime site of the winery is the “Brauneberger Juffer” vineyard; the most important bigger vineyard is “Brauneberger Juffer-Sonnenuhr” Experience outstanding Rieslings Slate is the material that gives character to their wines. They …

view winery →

Other Experiences in Mosel

Hoffmann-Simon

Wine tasting and tour at Hoffmann-Simon

Discover the rich family history while sipping premium Riesling wines at Hoffmann Wine Tasting & Tour

13 €
1
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 StarsLoading...
Kettergasse 24, Piesport, 54498, Germany

Weingut F-J Regnery

Wine tasting and tour at Weingut F-J Regnery

Immerse in an adorable Wine Tasting & Tour, along with a complete visit at Weingut F-J Regnery

20 €
45
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 StarsLoading...
Mittelstr. 39, Klüsserath, Mosel, 54340, Germany

Matthias Dostert

Wine tasting and tour at Matthias Dostert

Share a pleasant guided wine tour of the Matthais Dostert vineyards.

0 €
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 StarsLoading...
Weinstr. 5, Nittel, Mosel, 54453, Germany

Other Wine Tastings & Tours close to Weingut Martin Conrad? Browse other Wine Tastings & Tours in Middle Mosel or Wine Tasting & Tours in Mosel