Martin Conrad winery: winemaking in the 14th generation

There is documentary evidence, that Martin Conrad wine estate in Brauneberg holiday resort on the Moselle has been in operation since 1558. In 1998, winemaker Martin Conrad took over the winery. He leads it in the 14th generation. Riesling vines make up for approximately 95% of the 5.5 hectares of vineyards, while Pinot Blanc vines cover the other 5%.

The prime site of the winery is the “Brauneberger Juffer” vineyard; the most important bigger vineyard is “Brauneberger Juffer-Sonnenuhr”

Experience outstanding Rieslings

Slate is the material that gives character to their wines. They make pure Rieslings in the best slate sites of the Middle Moselle, which reflect their terroir unaltered – with lively fruitiness, elegant minerality and multi-layered aromas. Since 2019 they have also started to work 100% organically in the vineyard and the cellar. The grapes are hand-picked, spontaneously fermented and are free of enzymes and vegan vinified. Their wines are highly appreciated by ambitious private customers as well as in star restaurants such as Tantris in Munich or soon the RUTZ in Berlin.

Do not miss an excellent tasting at site

No pure breeding yeasts or enzymes are used for fermentation, but natural yeast strains. The wines are produced in three lines at the winery. The pure vintage wines without location information are intended for young enjoyment. The second group includes layered wines from low yields from the above-mentioned slate slopes of the highest quality. The best dry and fine-dry (formerly semi-dry) site wines, as well as the noble sweet top wines such as selection, berry selection, dry berry selection and ice wines, are under the name Goldkapsel (golden bottle cap).

Please hold on a second: the map will load in a few seconds…

Services / Facilities:
Reduced Mobility Access Unavailable Reduced Mobility Access
Reduced Mobility Access available Organic Producer
Resaurant Unavailable Has Restaurant
Hotel Accommodation Unavailable Has Hotel
Kids Activities Unavailable Kids Activities
Pets Allowed Pets Allowed
Bus Parking Available Bus Parking
Cellar Door Sales
Organic Producer Organic Producer
Appellation:
Brauneberger Juffer | Brauneberger Juffer-Sonnenuhr | Mülheimer Sonnenlay | Veldenzer Kirchberg
Wine Types:
Grape Varieties:

Riesling, Pinot Blanc

Location:
Moselweinstr. 133, Brauneberg, Rheinland-Pfalz, 54472, Germany See it on map
Visiting Hours:
Spoken Languages: English Français

Our Wine Experiences

Enter the fascinating world of wine at Weingut Martin Conrad through one of our activities: choose the experience that thrills you most

Weingut Martin Conrad

Wine tasting and tour at Weingut Martin Conrad

15 €
1
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 StarsLoading...
Moselweinstr. 133, Brauneberg, Rheinland-Pfalz, 54472, Germany

Other wineries in Mosel

The Mosel region has a long wine tradition and a number of wineries which will open up the real taste of its wines

Richard Böcking

Re-awakening of a historic Trarbach wine estate on the heart of the Moselle

Mosel
(Germany)
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 StarsLoading...
Schottstraße 12-14, 56841 Traben-Trarbach, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany

Weingut Sanders&Sanders

Modern winery making liqueur wines using Portuguese and Spanish models

Mosel
(Germany)
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 StarsLoading...
Bernkastelerstr. 1, Klausen, 54524, Germany

Weingut Rinke / Rinke Weine

Discover the winery that makes wines from the rarest Pinot Madeleine.

Mosel
(Germany)
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 StarsLoading...
Hauptstr. 4, Mertesdorf, Mosel, 54318, Germany

Dominikaner Weingut C. Von Nell-Breuning

Discover the philosophy of oldest sparkling wines producers in the Ruwer Valley.

Mosel
(Germany)
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 StarsLoading...
Bahnhofstraße 37, Kasel, Rheinland-Pfalz, 54317, Germany

Other Wineries close to Weingut Martin Conrad? Browse other Wineries in Middle Mosel or Wineries in Mosel