Azienda Agricola Cascina Garitina- Winery Located in Piemonte, Italy and producing only One Type of Wine

Azienda Agricola Cascina Garitina winery is located in Piemonte, Italy and produces only one type of wine – the Nizza DOCG red wine using the Barbera grape varietal. The vineyard and estate was founded in 1900 and is a family run farm, which is now in its fourth generation. The current owner is Gianluca Morina and he is supported in his efforts by his family members Pasquale, Alessandra, Gaia and Veronica.

Focus of the Winery

The name of the company comes from their great grandmother Margheritha who had the nickname Garitina. It was Garitina who started the business in 1900 and then handed it over to her grandfather Giovannni and her parents Pasquale and Assunta. The main focus of the farm is to enhance the production of the Barbera grape varietal. It is this vine that extends over most of the Azienda Agricola Cascina Garitina vineyards and which grows best on the land because of its unique terroir.

Popular Wines

The vineyards of Azienda Agricola Cascina Garitina are located in the heart of Alto Monferrato in the southern part of the Nizza DOCG and are divied between Barbera for 85% and a remaining 15% of Brachetto, Dolcetto, Oinot Nero, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. The most popular wines produced by Azienda Agricola Cascina Garitina are the Barbera D’Asti DOCG, the Caranti, the Pinot Noir, the Piemonte Rosso DOC, the Lively Barbera and the Niades ‘Pop’ Wine.

These wines have been very well received by the local and international wine communities and Azienda Agricola Cascina Garitina is regard by many as the new kid on the block of elite Italian wine.

Please hold on a second: the map will load in a few seconds…

Services / Facilities:
Reduced Mobility Access available Reduced Mobility Access
Not Organic Producer Organic Producer
Resaurant Unavailable Restaurant
Hotel Accommodation Unavailable Accommodation
Kids Activities available Kids Activities
Pets Allowed Pets Allowed
Bus Parking Available Bus Parking
Cellar Door Sales
Appellation:
Nizza DOCG
Wine Types:
Red Wine,
Grape Varieties:

Barbera

Location:
Via Gianola 20, Castel Boglione, 14040, Italy See it on map
Visiting Hours:
Spoken Languages: English Italiano

Our Wine Experiences

Enter the fascinating world of wine at Azienda Agricola Cascina Garitina through one of our activities: choose the experience that thrills you most

Azienda Agricola Cascina Garitina

Wine tasting and tour at Azienda Agricola Cascina Garitina

8 €
2
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 StarsLoading...
Via Gianola 20, Castel Boglione, 14040, Italy

Other wineries in Piedmont

The Piedmont region has a long wine tradition and a number of wineries which will open up the real taste of its wines

Morra Diego

Discover the rich history of the family that is producing wines from three generations.

Piedmont
(Italy)
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 StarsLoading...
Cantine Morra Diego, Cascina Mosca, Cascina Mosca 37, Verduno, Cuneo, 12060, Italy

Castello di Tassarolo

Experience the taste of biodynamic wines in the hills of Gavi.

Piedmont
(Italy)
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 StarsLoading...
Loc. Alborina, 1, Tassarolo, Alessandria, 15060, Italy

Madonna dell’Uva

Producing rare and well-balanced red wines - Madonna dell'Ulva

Piedmont
(Italy)
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 StarsLoading...
Via Vergano 25, Borgomanero, Novara, 28021, Italy

La Cedraia

A winery in the Gavi DOCG certified by the VIVA Label for their sustainable methods

Piedmont
(Italy)
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 StarsLoading...
Strada Del Castellone 3, Novi Ligure, 15067, Italy

Other Wineries close to Azienda Agricola Cascina Garitina? Browse other Wineries in Monferrato or Wineries in Piedmont