Winetourism.com presents the Global Report of Covid-19 Impact on Wine Tourism. Graphs Bellow displays the impact of global pandemics on the wine tourism of New Zealand and its wine regions. An online questionnaire was distributed to the wineries in New Zealand to analyze the financial impact the pandemic had on wineries as well as the wineries’ future perspective on wine tourism.
Findings of the survey are based on 5 questions asked to Wineries in New Zealand:
- What is your winery’s turnover in wine tourism during 2020 compared to the previous year?
- What is the level of international visitors at your winery during 2020 compared with the previous year?
- When will your wine tourism activity return to normal levels?
- What will be winery’s investment in wine tourism post covid-19?
- How do you view the development of wine tourism in your region in the next 10 years?