Continuing Legacy Since 1948
Azienda Agricola Boscaini Carlo in the Valpolicella region overlooks the famous St. Giorgio Ingannapoltron village. The estate covers an area of 14 hectares and has a great history behind it. In the start, Carlo Boscaini took land on lease and started making wines here with great love and passion. A few years later, he bought this land along with Arturo Ernesto, his son, in 1948. They both did a lot of work to make great wines and establish an excellent reputation for the company. It is the loving memory of their grandfather that the winery is named after him.
Vineyard Integrated With Sustainable Approach
Ever since the younger days, Carlo Boscaini’s nephews, Mario and Carlo, have continued the family tradition and passion for making distinct regional wines. From 1990 until 1996, they made a significant investment to modernize the cellar and vineyards and add new technology for the cultivation of vines and winemaking. Currently, the cellar has an improved structure and houses all the latest equipment and machines required for winemaking. All the work in the vineyards is done using integrated sustainable methods without the use of any pesticides or chemical fertilizers.
Using Only the Best Grapes
The sustainable techniques help in preserving the nature and the health of their vineyards. All wines are made using grapes from their vineyards, and around 60,000 bottles are produced annually. Only the best Corvina, Rondinella, and Corvinone grapes are used for winemaking and used to make their famous Valpolicella, Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso, Recioto Della Valpolicella DOCG, and Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG wines.